Saturday, June 7, 2008

my introduction

My name is Siew Chow Wei, i am 23 years old. I am year three semester one student of university of Tunku Abdul Rahman. My hometown located in Rawang where nearby Selayang and Serendah.
My hobbies is playing basketball and surfing internet. In order to balance physical and mental need, I follow the principle of good life style. Everyday, I will be playing basketball togather with friends and surfing the internet for fulfill mental need.
Internet is main tool for acquiring knowledge. My life can't without the exist of internet. For example, online banking is service provided by bank in order to simplifies the process and reduce the process time. through the online banking , I can pay student bill without physically go to bank, take the number card and wait untill reach my turn. by using online banking,I just need type the website address and click it , then, i can make financial transaction with the bank.
the following are the top 5 website most often visited by me and the reason why i entries.
www.friendster.com is one of the top website i visited. Through this website, i can meet friends from difference of countries, religions, cultures, beliefs and social classes.This website not only for relationship with men and women but also increase the knowledge by knowing with different social class, i can know their expertise, social skill and life style.
www.wikipedia.com. one of the website to offer broad knowledge to visitor. This website as a encylopedia allow users to refer what they want to know by type key words.
www.youtube.com. allow me to watch funny and meaningful video clips. It allow users upload their own self created video clip.User can use channel to share their own opinion or complaints.
www.google.com. is a famous search engine. I often uses this search engine for school assignment. For example, company details such as financial report, information of board of directors.
www.chinapress.com. is also my favor website. i can know what happen in the world. reading everydays added value to me about general knowledge too.

No comments: