Sunday, June 8, 2008

self - introduction

My name is Chua Chee Yong, nickname is Winson. This year I am 24 years of age. My hometown at Melaka, but now I am studying in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), Bachelor Of Business Administration (Hons) Entrepreneurship. I like to make new friends because I usually learn new things from my new friends. For me, making new friends is a learning process of communication skills.

My hobbies are read magazines, surfing internet, and jogging. All types of business magazines are my favourites because I will gain some knowledge about business world. The business magazines always attract me to read until finish whenever i begin to read.

Surfing internet are also one of my hobbies. There are some websites I usually visit, such as http://www.friendster.com/, http://www.google.com/, www.youtube.com, www.msn.com and http://www.hotmail.com/. I have made some new friends and gain a lot of extra knowledge from these websites. I read a lot of international news from msn websites and gain some knowledge about the business. I usually visit these five websites because it not only can entertaint myself, but also get some information about business world.

I like jogging because jogging is good for health and make me relax myself. Jogging can relax our mind and remember things faster. Every morning and afternoon I will go jogging for one hour.

There are five activities i usually do in the internet, such as make friends, chatting, read news, check mail, and watch video on you tube websites. I make a lot of new friends in the friendster and I find it quite interesting to make friends with people who are not same hometown with me. Chatting, read news and check mail have given me a lot of extra knowledge which I can't learn from textbook. Watch video in the "you tube" is my entertainment during free time, especially when all the assignment and mid term test have been over.

No comments: