Sunday, June 8, 2008

Intro

i'm kong wei,actually nothing special about me, i just a normal guy who are living at this world. i just hope can see the blue sky and sunrise everyday, this is what i wanna. i am 22 years old now, for me this age is just a beginning for a short life journey, many things i need to learn now for growing up. My hometown at Selangor, klang, which is a nice place to grow up. i am year 3 semester one at UTAR and my course is Bachelor of business administration entrepreneurship. i had taken diploma in businees administration at KTAR last time.

My hobbies is playing chinese chess and basketball with my friends. But now, i have no time to go on, cause many task i need to complete. Maybe one day when i free i will spend whole day time to playing chinese chess and compete basketball with my friends.

Actually i don't like spend a lot of time to surfing internet and get nothing, no meaning for me to wasting my limited time for not purposely. The top 5 websites i visited the most are www.eurosport.com, www.google.com, www.haoting.com, www.arsenal.com and www.baidu.com. I like to surf eurosport website because i want to get some football and basketball information. Google website can help me search something that are useful for my work. While, the haoting website can provide a lot nice songs for me to listen. I am arsenal fan, so i like to go on arsenal website to see the updated news about arsenal. Lastly, baidu website help me search something which i would like to download.

The internet activity i would like to do is using msn to chatting with friends. This type communication channel is easy and save money. Secondly, i like using internet to watch movie or listen music.Thirdly, using internet checking email is usual for me. The next activity i did do is playing online game. Lastly, sometime i would use internet to make friend with people.

No comments: